Thursday, January 3, 2008

Two girls, one disgusting waste of time.

Back in the day (read: a couple years ago), I had a friend with a very very gross sense of humor. We both had problems sleeping at night, so we would amuse ourselves by calling each other and browsing sites simultaneously, to see what weird and gross stuff we could find. Because of that I thought I had seen it all, that I had achieved a sort of Buddhist indifference to the obscene. Apparently not. Recently my flatmates had been making inside jokes about something called "Two girls, one cup," which, from what I could ascertain, was a gross internet video. I was horribly mistaken in that assumption; it's probably the grossest internet video I have ever seen. Another friend of mine just blogged about it, saying that she had filmed some of her buds watching it. So, in tribute to her and her sick and twisted pleasures, I present to you, my reaction to the video that is taking the internet video by storm, "Two girls, one cup."

In case you were wondering where this video is, or what's in it, don't. It's one of those creations, like the atom bomb or Frankenstein's monster, that just goes against nature and should be buried forever. I want that 60 seconds of my life back.

3 comments:

Marisha Thompson said...

Hilarious to say the least. Sorry but those classic Doug expressions of disgust really made my day.

Happy new years. Miss you buddy!

Unknown said...

That was fucking funny! I wanna smack myself for letting my friend convince me to watch it in the first place. Oh god Doug, the images haunt you. You'll go days without thinking about it and then a image will hit you, which then causes you to dry heave. Oh yeah, I would smack myself HARD.

Anonymous said...

Hi i'm solid snake(you know me i know...) when I saw 2 girls one cup I said:''WTF***...and then I went to the WC and...